The Kahal Kadosh Beit Sar Shalom is an Orthodox Netzarim Judaism and planting Synagogue in the World within a fellowship framework of co-operation, mutual support, accountability and encouragement.
The Kahal Kadosh Beit Sar Shalom is an Orthodox Netzarim Judaism Synagogue, a religious association of men and women, old and young, united in their commitment to Torah study. We are not associated with modern day Christianity, “Messianic” or any new age or new religious groups or cults.
We are dedicated to living a Torah observant lifestyle in a modern day setting, without compromising G-d given truths of the Scriptures, as taught by the historical teachers of the Torah including Rabbi Yehoshua and those whom he appointed.
To provide an accountability and/or development structure within the vision and direction of the Kahal Kadosh Beit Sar Shalom for other congregations and Synagogues (within Continental Europe and English speaking countries) who wish to associate themselves with us.
To serve as a living and united testimony of Messiah within the Jewish community of the Nations and to be a strong testimony to Orthodox Netzarim Judaism as the full revelation of Inspired Scripture, both to our Jewish people and to the wider believing community.
To spearhead the spiritual revival of our Jewish people.
To advance the spiritual growth, welfare, and knowledge of each member congregation.
To develop and extend the Iternational Teen programme in connection with the member congregations.
To repudiate any form of theology which seeks to undermine the central role and calling of Israel as the people of G-d, and the centrality of Yeshua as the Jewish Messiah.
To support the nation and people of Israel.
To provide financial aid, with due process, to member congregations, and to other Orthodox Netzarim Judaism ministries.
To provide a structured and certified course of training and development for leaders within member congregations which (may) lead to ordination.
The Kahal Kadosh Beit Sar Shalom is a non-selective Torah observant community which believes in the Oneness of G-d (Deut. 6:4), in His Torah given to us through Moses, and in a future Redeemer. We adhere to the “Thirteen Principles of Faith” outlined by Maimonides.
The Kahal Kadosh Beit Sar Shalom considers the original Holy Writings (The Tanakh), in Hebrew and Aramaic, to be sufficient for a proper understanding of HaShem’s (G-d’s) purposes for Israel and the world.
To serve as a living testimony to Messiah Yeshua within the Jewish community.
To encourage a Torah based lifestyle within Yeshua’s teachings for both Jew by Birth and Jew by Choice.
To demonstrate our unity with the whole body of Messiah Yeshua.
To repudiate and combat replacement theology in all its forms.
To encourage aliyah.
- Serve as a living and united testimony of Messiah within our Jewish community in the Worldwide and to be a strong testimony to Orthodox Netzarim Judaism as the full revelation of Inspired Scripture, both to our Jewish people and to the wider believing community.
- Encourage an Othodox Netzarim Judaism lifestyle for all within our Jewish community.
- Combat anti-Semitism and anti-Israelism.
- Repudiate any form of theology which seeks to undermine the central role and calling of Israel as the people of G-d, and the centrality of Yeshua as the Jewish Messiah.
- Advance the spiritual growth, welfare and Biblical knowledge of all members, including their respective children and young people.
- Spearhead the spiritual revival of our Jewish people and the renewing of Judaism.
- Support the nation and people of Israel.
- Support the wider Othodox Netzarim Jewish movement in the France,Europa and in the Worldwide.
- Support, develop, teach and encourage future leaders of the movement.