The following shall be eligible for membership of The Kahal Kadosh Beit Sar Shalom, Synagogue:
- Jewish people (either by birth or conversion – gerim) of good moral character, who have made a confession of faith in Messiah Yeshua in accordance with the complete Jewish Scriptures;
- Those who recognise G-d’s historic and ancient calling both to our people and to the nations, and who identify with the vision of The Kahal Kadosh Beit Sar Shalom;
- Those who recognise and accept the designated leadership as established by G-d for the building up of, and service to, this Synagogue;
- Those who will promote the peace, unity and community of The Kahal Kadosh Beit Sar Shalom both in word and deed.
- Those who support and endorse this congregation’s affiliation to the The Kahal Kadosh Beit Sar Shalom as the regulatory body for Orthodox Netzarim Jewish movement in the France,Europa and internationally.
- Those who have succesfully completed the Gateway Course for conversion/ membership, and have undergone Brit Milah and immersion (if required).
Note: We respect and love to all those who, with sincere love, seek and follow Yeshua the Messiah, to the Jewish people and the State of Israel; but we do not consider us to be Christians or evangelicals or Christians dress like Jews.